Lucknowi Mutton Biryani : Get a slice of royalty with this stellar dish
WHICH IS INDIAâ€™S MOST LOVED BIRYANI AND WHY?
The universal love for Biryani combined with the royal goodness of Lucknowâ€™s culture is just the perfect combination. The classic mutton Lucknowi Biryani is one such mouth-watering wonder that is the right representation of this culinary excellence. From a remarkable taste to an eye-pleasing presentation, this Biryani is a popular choice for all the right reasons.
The famous Awadhi Biryanis from Lucknow reside in the hearts of foodies all around the world. Among this type, the Lucknowi mutton Biryani holds a special place in peopleâ€™s hearts. Let us take a detailed look into learning more about this dish and exploring what makes it a favourite among the Biryani buffs.
Reasons behind the popularity of BBK's Mutton Lucknowi Biryani
Lucknowi mutton Biryani is more than rice cooked with meat. Numerous factors contribute to highlighting the culinary excellence of this dish. A handful of these features are as follows:
- The quality of rice is the defining feature of this Biryani. BBKâ€™s chefs use two-year-old Daawat basmati rice grains to offer you the best recipe. The rice's richness and detail elevate the recipe's overall taste.
- Using the right type of equipment to cook the Biryani has an impact on the final outcome. The predominant use of earthen handis adds a natural taste to your rice preparation.
- The traditionally significant Dum cooking style enriches the cooking experience of your Biryani. The rice and flavoured meat pieces are layered on each other and sealed with a dough cover. This concoction is cooked gradually at a low flame to allow the flavours to come through.
- The enchanting aroma of this recipe is something no other Biryani can compete with. You will whiff and smile while unsealing the dough and feel the rich fragrance of the recipe.
- We use the highest quality mutton pieces to maintain the dish's luscious and rich texture.
- The right combination of spices provides the rice and meat with their defining properties. BBK uses a specialised Kerala spice mix with the right combination of whole and ground spices to offer an unforgettable, captivating taste.
- The special addition of rose water and saffrons soaked in milk makes this dish a dreamy delight for all the foodies.
As a result, you get to experience a mesmerizing texture that is no less than a celebration with every spoon. The inviting culinary appeal of the dish is what keeps people coming back for more!
Bless your taste buds with the intriguing Mutton Lucknowi Biryani by BBK
BBK's team complies with all the hygiene practices and safety standards to ensure a memorable experience for all Biryani buffs. We have established our outlets in many Indian cities. One can easily find BBK online and order from the comfort of their home!