Biryani lover and a cricket fan too?
Order and win a fully paid trip to IPL Finale, along with other exciting prizes.
How to Play
- Order from Biryani By Kilo via Website/Mobile App/Call Center.
- Visit BBK IBL Web Page and register yourself for IBL Contest by entering your Order ID, Name, Email Address and Phone Number.
- Share the BBK IBL Contest on Facebook or Instagram.
- Be a part of IBL Contest and win a BBK Voucher worth Rs. 500 daily.
- Also, get a chance to win a fully paid trip to IPL Finale, Chennai for 2.
To Participate Order Now
THE MORE YOU ORDER, THE MORE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING THE GRAND PRIZE.
Terms & Conditions
- We will choose a winner daily, he/she shall win a voucher worth Rs. 500/-.
- List of Winners will be declared weekly on BBK's Social Media Handle.
- The vouchers will be mailed to the winners by BBK.
- BBK voucher can be redeemed only at Biryani By Kilo-Dine in Outlets or on orders placed via BBK's Call Center.
- Validity of vouchers is till 31st May, 2019.
- Winners will be chosen randomly by the system.
- BBK Employees, Blood relatives or Friends are not eligible for BBK IBL Contest.
- Grand prize is a fully paid trip to watch IPL Finale Match at Hyderabad for 2 including airfare, stay & match tickets.
- Here, BBK Means Biryani By Kilo.
- Biryani By Kilo has all the rights to withdraw the contest anytime.
- Any controversy or claim arising out of, or relating to this agreement, or any breach thereof, shall at first instance be settled amicably between the parties. In case parties fail to settle the dispute amicably then the same shall be referred to sole arbitrator appointed by the parties mutually, to which the parties hereby agree. The place of arbitration shall be Gurgaon, Haryana and the language of the arbitral proceedings shall be English. The arbitration proceeding shall be conducted in accordance with the Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996 (as amended). The decision of the arbitrator shall be final & binding between the parties.
- It is agreed between the parties that jurisdiction shall lie to the court of Gurgaon, Haryana only as per Indian laws over all disputes arising between the parties out of or in relation to this agreement and to the exclusion of the courts of any other place.