JOIN the fastest growing F&B consumer company in India. BBK is soon launching in other countries and we pride ourselves in putting employees and customers first. With this high pace growth, we're always on the lookout for talent - for every area of the company. Join us in an organized environment where your career possibilities are endless.
We believe in our people, and always encourage new ideas and initiatives. Along with training and leadership guidance, there's no end to the potential for a successful career within Biryani By Kilo.
We are growing, Grow with us.
See Available Positions:
The major purpose of the Call Center Representative is to handle inbound and outbound calls for the Fastest Growing Biryani Chain. The Call Center Representative is accountable for the delivery of high-quality professional services in accordance with the mission, core values, and purposes of the brand.
Key Objectives & Responsibilities:
The Call Center Representative performs the following essential functions:
- Promote products and services over the phone.
- Set appointments and follow up with prospects via email and phone.
- Maintain a high degree of product knowledge and service expertise.
- Promote and enhance company reputation by providing professional and effective assistance.
- Outbound lead follow-up.
- Answer all incoming phone calls.
- Contact current customer base on current marketing incentives.
- Place calls to customers for the purpose of actively promoting products and services.
- Effectively communicate (verbally and written) information with team members and customers alike. 10. Performs other duties as assigned.
Skills & Attributes:
Energetic, customer oriented attitude, excellent organizational skills, self-motivated and goal oriented, excellent written/oral and interpersonal communication skills with a genuine concern for the customer, ability to work quickly to meet deadlines, strong work ethic, and willingness to learn and improve in all aspects of the position, strong desire for a successful career in education sales and successful negotiating skills.
- High School Diploma required, Associate Degree Preferred.
- Computer literacy in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook)
- Strong presentation and Public speaking skills.
- Customer service and sales experience mandatory.
Roles & responsibilities:-
Negotiated pricing including minimum sales and menu pricing, conduct site visits, prepare and send out proposals and contracts and assist with menu selection with great attention to detail.
Up sell menu items to maximize revenues while providing increased value and an exceptional experience to our guests.
Required candidates with 3 to 5 years of experience into corporate sales, Packages, Catering sales with existing relationship with corporate within NCR region. Should be Presentable and influential personality.
Major Responsibilities: As Sales Manager, you will:
- Develops and implements strategies for achieving individual sales goals
- Identifies potential key accounts and develops strategies to prioritize and penetrate those accounts
- Makes outside sales calls to prospective party/catering customers
- Clarifies customer requirements and suggests alternative menus, etc.
- Prepares proposals for client which outline details of proposed functions; coordinates preparation of estimates with food and beverage and other departments if needed
- Ensure all materials used are in accordance with brand standards
- Built successful relationships with outside vendors
Desired Candidate Profile
Who should apply:
People with prior experience of Corporate Account Management with significant client facing experience. Excellent communication skills & self Motivated with willingness to learn. Additionally, you must be a problem-solver and have a meticulous and detail oriented approach. People who are entrepreneurial and have demonstrated ownership in their professional career will be preferred.
Education : -
UG:Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization