JOIN the fastest growing F&B consumer company in India. BBK is soon launching in other countries and we pride ourselves in putting employees and customers first. With this high pace growth, we're always on the lookout for talent - for every area of the company. Join us in an organized environment where your career possibilities are endless.
We believe in our people, and always encourage new ideas and initiatives. Along with training and leadership guidance, there's no end to the potential for a successful career within Biryani By Kilo.
We are growing, Grow with us.
See Available Positions:
This role requires an in depth knowledge of digital trends and innovations as well as proficiency in web advertising, performance marketing, analytics, SEO & SEM, Social Media and web essential.
This is truly a ground floor opportunity to build a transformational business and an iconic regional brand. To succeed the candidate must adapt to the changing needs of the business as it evolves, bringing with them a high degree of flexibility, integrity and a passion for helping consumers plan and purchase travel on-line.
Key Objectives & Responsibilities:
- Strategize, execute and manage all digital advertising campaigns
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns
- Expert knowledge in creating and managing PPC campaigns
- Expert knowledge in management of Programmatic campaigns
- Proven track record in in creation and revenue generation from Social Media campaigns
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics)
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Work with copywriter to ensure copy and landing pages for search engine marketing are optimized
- Perform on going keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practice are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking an other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords
- Experience in building inbound organic search traffic and improving SERPs.
- Create & deploy email messaging through specific email systems
- Developing, managing layouts of communications such as newsletters, event support materials, weekly reports, brochures.
- Managing of company database with knowledge on segmentation and multiple customer base
- Track record in improving reach and engagement
- Track record in growing database through various activations
- Monitor, analyze and reporting of data to head of Marketing
Analytical & Technical Support
- Expert knowledge in google analytics. Must have ability to implement detailed ecommerce tactics in order to understand the complete consumer flow.
- Analyse report metrics in order to improve conversion rates, user retention and revenue.
- Provide technical support to developers on site improvement, site bugs detection and correction.
Key Competencies & Requirements:
- 2 years of strong experience & knowledge of the Digital Marketing landscape
- Functional knowledge across all aspects of the digital landscape
- Proven track record in increasing Organic and paid traffic
- Proven track record in increasing sales through digital channels.
- Proven track record in increasing organic rankings across all major search engine
- Self-motivated and driven
- Superior analytical, evaluative and problem solving abilities
- Ability to work in a high pace and demanding environment
Roles & responsibilities:-
Negotiated pricing including minimum sales and menu pricing, conduct site visits, prepare and send out proposals and contracts and assist with menu selection with great attention to detail.
Up sell menu items to maximize revenues while providing increased value and an exceptional experience to our guests.
Required candidates with 3 to 5 years of experience into corporate sales, Packages, Catering sales with existing relationship with corporate within NCR region. Should be Presentable and influential personality.
Major Responsibilities: As Sales Manager, you will:
- Develops and implements strategies for achieving individual sales goals
- Identifies potential key accounts and develops strategies to prioritize and penetrate those accounts
- Makes outside sales calls to prospective party/catering customers
- Clarifies customer requirements and suggests alternative menus, etc.
- Prepares proposals for client which outline details of proposed functions; coordinates preparation of estimates with food and beverage and other departments if needed
- Ensure all materials used are in accordance with brand standards
- Built successful relationships with outside vendors
Desired Candidate Profile
Who should apply:
People with prior experience of Corporate Account Management with significant client facing experience. Excellent communication skills & self Motivated with willingness to learn. Additionally, you must be a problem-solver and have a meticulous and detail oriented approach. People who are entrepreneurial and have demonstrated ownership in their professional career will be preferred.
Education : -
UG:Any Graduate - Any Specialization
PG:Any Postgraduate - Any Specialization